Codeglue is looking for a QA Tester
Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team? Then please read on!
As a QA Tester you work with the rest of the development team on our games.
- Identify, record, document in detail and track bugs
- Evaluate the quality of features on user experience and playability
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Navigate and prioritize multiple projects
- Create documentation outlining desired process
- Suggest improvements to processes on an ongoing basis
- Able to keep focus on repetitive tasks
- You are a team player
- Proactive attitude with a good sense of responsibility
- You understand the different processes and phases of a project and are able to anticipate them
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- You live in The Netherlands and you have an EU work permit
- Challenging and fun projects
- A place in a highly motivated, passionate and skilled team
- A positive, friendly and informal work environment
- Competitive benefits
- Free lunch, drinks and cookies, internal game jams, (board) game nights and more
- Working partially from home and our office is a possibility
Different kinds of people give different perspectives and we love to see more of them! We believe that our team and the work that we do benefits from not just hiring the person with the most experience but someone that is also a great asset to Codeglue overall.
So we want to motivate everyone (yes you!) to send an application when the requirements apply to you.
Sounds good? Fantastic! To apply, please send your motivational letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.