Senior Game Producer
Codeglue is looking for a (senior) Game Producer.
Are you a talented game producer? Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team? Then please read on!
As a Game Producer at our company, you ensure that multiple parallel game projects are completed on time, within budget, and using the right resources. As a producer, you understand how to support and empower developers to help deliver their best work, while creating a sense of ownership and accountability. Interpersonal relationships and transparent communication are pillars of your work process that you promote across all projects.
We offer you a great work place in an informal, cool and techy company with a fun and tech-savvy team. A voice within the studio, partaking in discussions about all aspects of company and culture. Weekly gaming nights and Friday social hour to wind down before the weekend. And much more…
- You will work with the technical and creative teams on detailed analysis of game design specifications.
- You will work with project teams to form schedules and figure out what talent and equipment is needed to achieve the project’s goals.
- Monitor project progress and identify any risks that impact the schedule.
- You are the conduit through which production flows, liaising with publishers, stakeholders and the development teams.
- Lead the production ceremonies including stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- You will oversee all aspects of the game’s development and delivery.
- Proven experience in, and ability to, managing people, time and resources.
- Plate spinner! You can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (also in English: written and speech).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid client-handling ability.
- Goal-oriented and result driven person.
- Creative, team-player, flexible, accurate & well-organised.
- A strong passion for games, business models and the games industry.
- You do not fear prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, anticipating risks and planning contingencies.
What we offer:
- Lots of cool, unique and challenging projects to work on!
- Social, fun and professional team to lead!
- Positive, informal and supportive work environment.
- Free drinks, social events, internal game jams and other fun activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
We encourage everyone to apply! Please do share this opportunity with any professional you think might fit the profile, including underrepresented professionals in the industry.
Sounds good? Fantastic! Send your motivational letter and resume at email@example.com and we will contact you!